Browsing All Posts filed under »Community«

Standards and Manipulation in and by the Media

August 29, 2013

Recently, I watched a 4 minute video titled “Press Can’t Get a Straight Answer From State Dept’s Laughable Double Talk“…actually, I’ve watched it 3 times and every time I want to slap somebody or at least shake them really hard. Not the most loving position to take about the exchange between deputy State Department spokesperson […]

Daley Honor Roll: Ron Eger (Bubba)

August 19, 2013

Today was an interesting day for the Daley Honor Roll, because I actually spoke on the phone to the person prior to the podcast. I was listening to music and remembering my days of running all over Southern California with my good friend Ron Eger. We do not get to speak too often on the […]

Honor Roll: William Daley, III

August 6, 2013

I posted another Daley Honor Roll podcast, and this one is about my brother William Daley, III. I started to listen to it to see how it sounded, and I’m thinking I really do need to format the podcast better. The last two had opening music that fit a theme, but for my brother (the […]

Our Default Setting

August 3, 2013

In my most recent podcast I speak about how I was recently triggered by watching a video of a young boy enjoying a street performer. The boy’s name is Jacob and he is 8 years old, he is alos blind with moderate/severe Autism. The guitar man’s name is Tyler Gregory and it was not his […]

Honor Roll: Ronald Conrow

July 26, 2013

I just recorded and posted my second episode of the Daley Honor Roll, and this one is about my step father Ronald Conrow. Just creating that podcast taught me a lot about what needs to be done before recording. In this situation, I have not spoken to Ron in almost 30 years. I had not […]

The Missing Part of the Wiper

June 26, 2013

As I was driving to the park this past Sunday morning, I pulled up behind a white Ford Explorer. At first glace, the truck appeared to be very ‘unassuming’ and nothing whatsoever special about it. No bumper stickers claiming an alliance to a band, sports team or church. The truck was a little dirty, but […]

Sentencing and Judgement

June 18, 2013

In my most recent post (Dealing with Livestock in the Church), I wanted to communicate how best to handle those who claim to be in the body and act contrary to how Jesus Christ commands, specifically in the area of how brothers in the faith should treat each other. It was (and remains) a sensitive situation filled […]

Dealing with Livestock in the Church

June 16, 2013

Today started out pretty ordinary, not too different from any other Sunday really. I got up and took a shower, loaded up the truck with the food for the park, shared some time and a meal at the park with friends, came home to pick up my bride and go to church. It was at […]

Unprofitable and Worthless

May 7, 2013

This morning I was getting wrapped around the axle thinking about all the different ways people are being divided. Being a follower of Christ, I have to say it is more than a little disheartening when that division is fueled by those who claim to follow Christ. It’s one thing to have passion for our […]

Who Do I Think I Am?

March 30, 2013

Last night, we joined a small group of people who gathered at Crossroads Church to participate in the Secret Church simulcast. I was at first fascinated and then convicted by something that was discussed during the teaching on Final Judgement: how I may be holding grudges. In the past, I have held grudges when becoming angry with people […]

The Christian Tech-Nerd

-Reviews, Advice & News For All Things Tech and Gadget Related-

Fashion. Jesus.

Not in that order.

A Bodey in Motion

Building momentum, one step at a time

Confessions of a Regenerated Heart

Anyone can modify their behavior..Only God can regenerate a heart

Yves Johnson Ministries

Helping Christians Grow Stronger in Christ

Life in Black & White: My Broken Hip

Articles about life, love, ministry, family...and anything else that comes to mind.